- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
This website was developed in-house and is maintained by the E-Business Department of the Communications Division of SANParks.
The information is a hybrid system between static and dynamic data with some sections (news, accommodation availability, etc.) being updated on a daily basis.
For more information, please contact:
- Senior Manager: E-Business: Nedret Saidova, tel. +27(0)12 426 5283 or fax +27(0)12 426 5526
- Web Content Editor: Lize Ferreira, tel. +27(0)12 426 5241
- Web Systems Analyst: Steven Macintyre, tel. +27(0)12 426 5019
- Web Developer: Thulani Themba, tel. +27(0)12 426 5207
- Junior Web Developer: Rachel Padima, tel. +27(0)12 426 5316
- Photographer & Film Maker: Eric Reisinger (SASC), tel. +27(0)12 426 5023
- Forum Volunteers:
- SANParks Honorary Rangers: Virtual Region
- 2015 Regional Management Committee: DinkyBird (Chairperson), Sparks (Vice Chairperson), JenB (Treasurer), Crested Val (Secretary), Ecojunkie, Phokojwe, Porridge
- Honorary Rangers: Baffers, barryels, Farida, gerharddb, hilda , Hippotragus, Hugh, Imberbe, Lion Queen, Matthys, Meandering Mouse, Mems, Phantom, Scadoxus
The site is proudly hosted by SevenC Computing - thinking linux, working open source
We hope you find this site useful and fun to browse!
The E-Business Department