- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Bontebok National Park
Would you like to continue?
Bontebok National Park to carry out maintenance at Lang Elsies Kraal
Bontebok National Park will be carrying out maintenance on chalets and the ablution block at Lang Elsies Kraal Rest Camp from Monday, 22 October 2008.
This maintenance should run through until the end of November 2008. Only two chalets at a time will be worked on, and the ablution block will be a priority to complete.
Maintenance has been scheduled to ensure minimum impact on visitors staying at the camp and it should not impact on the quality of the stay of any of our visitors. We trust that once completed, we will have even better facilities to offer.
For any queries, please contact the park via:
- e-mail: email@example.com
- tel: +27 28 514 2735
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?