- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Media & News
Please note that you will now be routed to a separate web booking portal specific to Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets.
Would you like to continue?
Kruger National Park Birthday!
Date: 9th May 2007
Are you born on the 31st of May? You share your birthday with the KRUGER NATIONAL PARK! On 31 May 2007, South African National Park’s flagship, the Kruger National Park, will turn 109 years old and you can be part of the celebrations. Answer 3 easy questions and you could be invited to the Birthday Celebrations at the oldest rest camp, Pretoriuskop, on the 31st of May 2007.
Are you born on the 31st of May? You share your birthday with the KRUGER NATIONAL PARK!
On 31 May 2007, South African National Park’s flagship, the Kruger National Park, will turn 109 years old and you can be part of the celebrations. Answer 3 easy questions and you could be invited to the Birthday Celebrations at the oldest rest camp, Pretoriuskop, on the 31st of May 2007. The prize includes:
- Conservation fees
- Accommodation for the winner and a partner for 2 nights
- Breakfast and dinner
- One game drive for 2 people
- R1 000 to assist with transport costs
Competition closes on 25 May at 12h00. The first 15 correct entries drawn will be notified telephonically. Please make sure you are available and have enough air time should you be using a cellular phone.
Make a copy of the front page of your South African ID book and write your contact details on the same page. Answer these 3 questions below and remember to number your answers clearly. Then fax your entry to Kruger National Park Birthday Competition on (013) 735 4010.
- What is the name of the first camp that was opened to the public in the Kruger National Park?
- How old is the Kruger National Park on 31 May 2007?
- Complete the sentence: The Kruger National Park forms part of ____________ Parks.
Terms & Conditions:
- Winners must be born on 31st of May – give copy of ID as proof
- Winners must be available from the 30th of May to the 1st of June 2007
- Winners must allow publicity / photos to be taken
- Winners must be able to transport themselves to Pretoriuskop Camp on the 30th of May 2007.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash and must be taken as a package. Prize not valid for current bookings of the same dates.
- The competition is not open to any SANParks and Kruger National Park Concession employee and their immediate families.
- The judges’ decision is final and they will not enter into any correspondence or negotiations.
- The prize is valid for a winner and one partner from 30 May to 1 June 2007. No children will be included in this prize.