South African National Parks offers a variety of accommodation types, sizes, standards and prices. These range from rustic campsites, tented camps, huts, cottages, to fully equipped luxury bungalows, and everything in between!
There are also a number of private concession lodges, known as SANParks "Golden Kudus", where luxury is the order of the day.
You can now look and see exactly what accommodation and facilities are on offer by choosing availability on the left hand navigation bar of this website. By following the links provided, you can see pictures of the interior and exterior of most individual units in the different parks and camps.You can also access this feature on all park specific subsites.
Many units are also accessible to people in wheelchairs
- All accommodation, ablution and kitchen facilities are serviced by cleaning staff on a daily basis.
- Most parks and rest-camps have retail facilities and restaurants. Tariff prices do not include meals unless specifically indicated otherwise. Please see the information for individual parks on the park specifc pages.
- Vehicle fuel is available in all parks (or is available on the park periphery) and in the main rest camps in Kruger and Kgalagadi.
- Currently bedding is supplied in all accommodation (with the exception of camp sites).
- Cooking utensils and refrigeration are provided in most accommodation units. Exceptions will be indicated when booking.
- Additional Person Supplements are applicable to those units where number of beds exceeds the base occupancy, if these beds are occupied.
- Adult rates apply to persons 12 years and older.
- Child rates apply to persons aged 2-11 years, infants under 2 years Gratis
- All rates can be discounted at the discretion of the park or rest camp management. (The travel trade will not be subject to these discounts but rather to the negotiated agreement. Pensioners attention is drawn to existing pensioner discounts on accommodation.)
- Consult our reservation staff or watch press for details for out of season discounts and promotions.
Ready to Book?
After a once-off registration, you can:
- Book New Reservations: browse availability and make reservations
- Review Existing Reservations:
- Amend reservations
- Cancel reservations
- Download confirmation and deposit request letters
- Pay outstanding amounts
- Update Your Profile
- Check available discounts
Pensioner discounts not available here.
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
Get unlimited access to most of Southern Africa’s premier conservation areas.
Membership is valid from date of purchase for 365 days and is available for an individual, couple or family, as well as international guests. Learn more...
- Where to find... Whatever you do, don't run
Posted by: roaneric on 28th September 2016
- Kalahari Capers
Posted by: canon on 28th September 2016
- Nossob Cam 28/09/2016
Posted by: Dibles on 28th September 2016