People with disabilities
- An in-depth accessibility profile for Namaqua National Park has been compiled.
- View the accessibily features overview for Namaqua National Park, as featured in the Rolling Inspiration magazine.
- Please see additional information on Wheelchair Accessibility
Skilpad Rest Camp:
The unit is accessible to the mobility challenged. The chalet features one airconditioned bedroom with two single beds and a 3/4 sleeper couch which is suitable for one adult or two children. The unit also includes an enclosed veranda with a dining area, indoor firelplace, outside braai facility and a bathroom with shower.
Accommodation images may differ from the actual units as refurbishment of various accommodation types occur on an on-going basis.
Accessible Activities & Facilities
- The Skilpad Visitor Centre, its displays, exhibitsand the accompanying information garden are all relatively accessible to the mobility challenged.
- The toilets at the Skilpad Visitor Centre have an accessible toilet.
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Cloudy< br>Min: 15°C / Max: 23°C
Did You Know?
- It is home to the world's smallest tortoise, the Namaqua Speckled Padloper