People with disabilities
- An in-depth accessibility profile for Mokala National Park has been compiled.
- View the accessibily features overview for Mokala National Park, as featured in the Rolling Inspiration magazine.
- Please see additional information on Wheelchair Accessibility
Accessible Activities & Facilities
- Mosu Lodge is equipped with a network of pathways that allow ease of movement for wheelchair using guests. The accessible unit has a permanent ramp, while the camp's restaurant has a mobile ramp that they put down when guests require it.
- Lilydale Camp's reception block is also equipped with a wheelchair friendly pathway.
- The game/bird viewing hide at Stofdam has a section of the hide adapted to cater for viewers in wheelchairs.
- One of the park's game drive vehicles has a removable seat that can accommodate a guest in a wheelchair.
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?