People with disabilities
- An in-depth accessibility profile for Marakele National Park has been compiled.
- View the accessibily features overview for Marakele National Park, as featured in the Rolling Inspiration magazine.
- Please see additional information on Wheelchair Accessibility
Marakele is a wilderness area with limited tourism facilities for everyone. Much of the park requires a 4x4 vehicle. The safari tent camp has 10 units, one of which is accessible to people in wheelchairs, with an access ramp and adapted ablution facilities (roll-in shower). No accessible facilities are available at the Bush Camp.
Tlopi Tented Camp
Accommodation images may differ from the actual units as refurbishment of various accommodation types occur on an on-going basis.
Accessible Activities & Facilities
- The new reception block has a unisex ablution facility for people with mobility impairment.
- The camping site also has ablution facilities for wheelchair-bound visitors.
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?