Activities & Facilities
All activities from Orpen Rest Camp:
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- Two communal kitchens.
- Two ablution blocks.
- Boma – communal braai (barbeque) area in camp.
- Bird Hide (in camp).
- No shop or restaurant available.
- No ATM facility available
- Tamboti offers safari-tented accommodation only.
- No Reception office at camp.
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- There are significant archaeological ruins at Thulamela and Masorini.