Activities & Facilities
All activities from Orpen Rest Camp:
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- Two communal kitchens.
- Two ablution blocks.
- Boma – communal braai (barbeque) area in camp.
- Bird Hide (in camp).
- No shop or restaurant available.
- No ATM facility available
- Tamboti offers safari-tented accommodation only.
- No Reception office at camp.
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- On 31 May 1926 the National Parks Act was proclaimed and with it the merging of the Sabie and Shingwedzi Game Reserves into the Kruger National Park. The first motorists entered the park in 1927 for a fee of one pound.