Activities & Facilities
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- Information at Reception
- Public Telephone
- Mini Shop at Reception stocks basic items such as firewood and Telkom phone cards. There are no foodstuffs such as meat available.
- No ATM facility available
- Electricity (plug points) for appliances in rooms
- Boma - communal Braai (barbecue) area in camp
- Muzandzeni Picnic spot (23km from camp)
- Nhlanguleni Picnic spot (35km from camp)
- Bird Hide (in camp)
- Each accommodation unit has it’s own braai (barbecue) facilities
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- On 31 May 1926 the National Parks Act was proclaimed and with it the merging of the Sabie and Shingwedzi Game Reserves into the Kruger National Park. The first motorists entered the park in 1927 for a fee of one pound.