- 10 x 2-bedroom units. Both bedrooms have ceiling fans and 2 single beds in each bedroom. One bedroom has a bathroom en-suite (shower, toilet, and washbasin) and there is a separate toilet and a separate bathroom with bath, shower and washbasin. The kitchen has a gas stove (with oven), refrigerator, sink, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery. There are two sleeping bunk beds in the living room. The dining room is an open veranda.
- One 2-bedroom unit has recently been rebuilt. One bedroom has two single beds with bathroom en-suite (shower, toilet and washbasin). The other bedroom has a double bed with bathroom en-suite (bath, toilet and washbasin). Both bedrooms have ceiling fans and a double sleeper couch can be found in the lounge. The kitchen has a gas stove (with oven), refrigerator, sink, cooking utensils, microwave, crockery and cutlery. This unit does not have a veranda.
- 4 x 1-bedroom units. The bedroom has two single beds and a ceiling fan. There are two bench-beds in the living room, as well as a ceiling fan. The bathroom has a bath, toilet and washbasin and inter-leading doors to the bedroom and living room. The kitchen/dining room is an open veranda and has a two-plate gas stove (without oven), sink, refrigerator, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery.
The recommended or closest access to Talamati is via Orpen Gate. Accommodation at Talamati Bushveld Camp caters to a variety of guest requirements and is well suited for those Guests who are looking for a self-catering bushveld experience.
To view the accommodation prices, refer to Tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Did You Know?
Did You Know?
- Evidence of Bushman Folk (San) and Iron Age people from about 1500 years ago is also in great evidence.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Tell Us What You Think
Sunny and hot
Min: 18°C / Max: 33°C
Min: 16°C / Max: 23°C
Min: 17°C / Max: 29°C