Activities & Facilities
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- Information at Reception.
- There is a public telephone.
- Mini Shop at Reception stocks basic items such as firewood, ice and Telkom phone cards. There are no foodstuffs such as meat available.
- No ATM facility available
- Communal Freezer facility.
- No electricity (plug points) available for appliances in units.
- Each accommodation unit has it’s own braai (barbecue) facilities.
- No cellphone reception.
- A boma (communal braai/barbeque facility) at the perimeter of the fence overlooking the river.
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- Many accounts of the park's early days can be found in the Stevenson-Hamilton Memorial Library.