- 5 x 4-bed units, (2 single beds) equipped with separate shower, WC and basin, lounge with two bench beds, a fully equipped kitchen and an outside roofed veranda.
- 9 x 6 sleeper units. These units consist of 2 bedrooms (one bedroom with a double bed and en-suite bathroom, and one bedroom with 2 single beds) and 2 sleeper couches in the lounge. There is a separate bathroom with shower. Units have a fully equipped kitchen and have ceiling fans.
• 1 x 6 sleeper unit that consists of 4 single beds and 2 sleeper couches. This unit has 2 bedrooms and a (limited channel) DSTV system, separate bathroom with shower, fully equipped kitchen and ceiling fans.
Accommodation at Sirheni Bushveld Camp caters to a variety of guest requirements and is well suited for those Guests who are looking for a self-catering bushveld experience.
To view the accommodation prices, refer to Tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Did You Know?
Did You Know?
- The park was first proclaimed in 1898 as the Sabie Game Reserve by the then president of the Transvaal Republic, Paul Kruger. He first proposed the need to protect the animals of the Lowveld in 1884, but his revolutionary vision took another 12 years to be realised when the area between the Sabie and Crocodile Rivers was set aside for restricted hunting.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Tell Us What You Think
Sunny and hot
Min: 18°C / Max: 33°C
Min: 16°C / Max: 23°C
Min: 17°C / Max: 29°C