Activities & Facilities
No activities available from Shipandane Sleepover Hide
- Guided Game Walks or Game Drives can be pre-arranged with Mopani camp subject to availability.
- Tariffs for Activities
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception at Mopani.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- No water (drinking or bathing) available at hide.
- No electricity.
- Two chargeable lamps that operate for about 5 hours (on request).
- No shop or restaurant available.
- No Reception office at camp.
- The nearest camp is Mopani (approximately 3km).
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- There are numerous examples of San Art scattered throughout the park.