Activities & Facilities
- Guided Bush Walks
- Game Drives (in the company of trained field guides)
- Kanniedood Bird Hide (located about 7 km east of the camp)
- Ntishivana Bird Hide (located about 30 km east of the camp)
- Northern Plains 4 x 4 Adventure Trail (weather sensitive activity)
- Wildlife films on the big screen (every evening except Sundays)
- Tariffs for Activities
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- Information at Reception
- Public Telephone
- Post Box
- Mini ATM facility available in the restaurant
- Filling Station
- Communal Kitchens
- Communal Ablutions
- Swimming Pool
- Cutlery and Plates Hampers (from Reception)
- Basic First Aid Assistance
- Day Visitors Picnic Area
- DSTV (limited channels) only available in Guest House
- Cellphone reception
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Did You Know?
Did You Know?
- Evidence of Bushman Folk (San) and Iron Age people from about 1500 years ago is also in great evidence.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Tell Us What You Think
Min: 12°C / Max: 25°C
Min: 14°C / Max: 29°C
Min: 14°C / Max: 26°C