Activities & Facilities
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- Information at Reception
- Public Telephone
- Basic First Aid Assistance
- Mini Shop at Reception stocks basic items such as firewood, ice and Telkom phone cards. There are no foodstuffs such as meat available.
- Each accommodation unit has it’s own braai (barbecue) facilities
- Bird Hide (in camp)
- Boma – a communal braai (barbeque) area in camp
- Swimming pool situated at boma.
- No ATM facility available
- No electricity (plug points) available for appliances in units. (Limited availability to recharge small electrical items like laptops; torches; cell phones and toothbrushes at Reception)
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
View and download maps.
Did You Know?
- There are numerous examples of San Art scattered throughout the park.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Tell Us What You Think
Min: 20°C / Max: 33°C
Min: 23°C / Max: 37°C
Min: 23°C / Max: 36°C