Activities & Facilities
- Guided Bush Walks
- Game Drives (in the company of trained field guides)
- Bush Breakfast and Bush Braai (Barbecue). Includes game drive to venue. Confirm availability when booking.
- Sweni Bird Hide (located on the Sweni River about 30km from camp)
- Ratel Pan Bird Hide (Piet Grobler Dam - located on the Timbavati/Roodewal road about 35km from camp)
- Kids Educational Programme (Seasonal)
- Sweni Wilderness Trail (pre-booked overnight activity)
- Mananga 4 x 4 Adventure Trail (weather sensitive activity)
- Through prior arrangement with the camp, catered traditional dances can be arranged.
- Wildlife films on the big screen (every evening except Sundays)
- Tariffs for Activities
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- Information at Reception
- Public Telephone
- Post Box
- Mini ATM facility available in the restaurant
- Filling Station
- Communal Kitchens
- Communal Ablutions
- Swimming Pool with children’s playground.
- Cutlery and Plates Hampers (from Reception)
- Basic First Aid Assistance
- Day Visitors Picnic Area with Boma on perimeter of camp
- Eco Information Centre and Amphitheatre
- Limited Channel DSTV in Guest Houses only
- Cellphone reception
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- On 31 May 1926 the National Parks Act was proclaimed and with it the merging of the Sabie and Shingwedzi Game Reserves into the Kruger National Park. The first motorists entered the park in 1927 for a fee of one pound.