Activities & Facilities
No organised activities available from Sable Sleepover Hide
- Guided Game Walks or Game Drives can be pre-arranged with Phalaborwa Gate subject to availability.
- Tariffs for Activities
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception at Phalaborwa Gate.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- No water (drinking or bathing) available at hide
- No electricity
- One light that operates for about 5 hours (on request)
- No shop or restaurant available
- No Reception office at hide
- No cellphone reception available
- The nearest facility is Phalaborwa Gate (approximately 10km)
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- Cultural artifacts of Stone Age man have been found for the period 100 000 to 30 000 years ago.