Activities & Facilities
No organised activities available from Sable Sleepover Hide
- Guided Game Walks or Game Drives can be pre-arranged with Phalaborwa Gate subject to availability.
- Tariffs for Activities
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception at Phalaborwa Gate.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- No water (drinking or bathing) available at hide
- No electricity
- One light that operates for about 5 hours (on request)
- No shop or restaurant available
- No Reception office at hide
- No cellphone reception available
- The nearest facility is Phalaborwa Gate (approximately 10km)
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- On 31 May 1926 the National Parks Act was proclaimed and with it the merging of the Sabie and Shingwedzi Game Reserves into the Kruger National Park. The first motorists entered the park in 1927 for a fee of one pound.