Activities & Facilities
No activities available form Roodewal Bush Lodge.
- Guided Game Walks or Game Drives can be pre-arranged with Satara camp subject to availability.
- Tariffs for Activities
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from Reception desks at Satara or Olifants camps.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
• No electricity (plug points) available for appliances in units
• No shop or restaurant available
• No Reception office at camp
• No cellphone reception available
• The nearest camps are Satara (44km) and Olifants (28km)
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
View and download maps.
Did You Know?
- There are significant archaeological ruins at Thulamela and Masorini.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Tell Us What You Think
Min: 18°C / Max: 28°C
Min: 21°C / Max: 37°C
Min: 21°C / Max: 35°C