Activities & Facilities
- Guided Bush Walks
- Game Drives (in the company of trained field guides)
- Paradise Flycatcher camp walk
- Nyalaland Wilderness Trail (pre-booked overnight activity)
- Bird hide overlooking waterhole on the camping site fence.
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- Information at Reception
- No Wi-Fi
- Public Telephone
- Post Box
- Mini ATM facility available in the restaurant
- Filling Station
- Communal Kitchens
- Communal Ablutions
- Swimming Pool
- Cutlery and Plates Hampers (from Reception)
- Basic First Aid Assistance
- Day Visitors Picnic Area (located 8 km outside of camp next to Punda Maria Gate)
- TVs (limited DSTV) available in family bungalows only
- Cellphone reception
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Did You Know?
Did You Know?
- Many accounts of the park's early days can be found in the Stevenson-Hamilton Memorial Library.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Tell Us What You Think
Min: 11°C / Max: 26°C
Min: 12°C / Max: 32°C
Min: 14°C / Max: 29°C