- 50 x tent or caravan sites, with or without power point and rotating braai grids. Communal ablutions and cooking facilities (24-hour boiling water, electric hotplates and washing up facilities). Maximum of 6 persons per site.
- 7 x 2-bed permanent furnished canvas tents on stilts, fully equipped, with shower, fridge, cooking and braai facilities.
- 18 x 2-bed units, equipped with en-suite ablutions (all with showers), air-conditioning and communal braai area. There are no cooking utensils, crockery or cutlery, but a communal kitchen with scullery and electrical hotplate stoves is available.
- 4 x 3-bed units, equipped with en-suite ablutions (all with showers) and air-conditioning. All have sinks and hotplates with kitchenette and communal braai (barbeque) area.
- 2 x 6 bed units, with 3 en-suite bedrooms (2 bedrooms each with 2 single beds and 1 bedroom with a double bed). Equipped with open plan kitchen/dining/bar area and living room with (limited channel) DSTV. One of the rooms is upstairs (loft bedroom with patio). It also has a patio/braai area on the bottom floor.
Accommodation at Punda Maria Rest Camp caters to a variety of guest requirements and is well suited for those Guests who are looking for a self-catering bushveld experience. Why rush? Stay longer!
To view the accommodation prices, refer to Tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- Cultural artifacts of Stone Age man have been found for the period 100 000 to 30 000 years ago.