Activities & Facilities
- Guided Bush Walks
- Game Drives (in the company of trained field guides)
- Bush Breakfast and Bush Braai (Barbecue). Includes game drive to venue. Confirm availability when booking.
- Olifants Wilderness Trail (pre-booked overnight activity)
- Olifants River Back-Pack Trail
- Mountain Bike Trails
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- Information at Reception
- Public Telephone
- Post Box
- Conference Facilities
- No ATM facility available
- Filling Station
- Communal Kitchens
- Cutlery and Plates Hampers (from Reception)
- Basic First Aid Assistance
- Day Visitors Picnic Area in camp with gas braais (barbeques) for rent
- DSTV (limited channels) only available in Guest Houses and in TV hall
- Cellphone reception
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Did You Know?
Did You Know?
- James Stevenson-Hamilton (born in 1867) was appointed the park's first warden on 1 July 1902.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Tell Us What You Think
Min: 12°C / Max: 16°C
Min: 13°C / Max: 23°C
Min: 16°C / Max: 23°C