Activities & Facilities
All activities are from Orpen Rest Camp:
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- One communal kitchen
- One ablution block
- A communal refrigerator
- A Boma – communal braai (barbeque) area available at nearby Tamboti.
- No shop or restaurant available.
- No ATM facility available.
- No Reception office at camp.
Maroela offers camping facilities only.
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- There are almost 254 known cultural heritage sites in the Kruger National Park, including nearly 130 recorded rock art sites.