A bush lodge is an exclusive, private lodge with a unique style and atmosphere, with multiple rooms and bathrooms.
It provides the opportunity for guests to enjoy complete privacy, as only residents are allowed entrance to the lodge area. A bush lodge must be reserved en bloc. Boulders can accommodate a maximum of 12 persons at a time.
- All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. Solar panels provide power for lights and fans only.
- The main sleeping unit has two bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms (one with a bath, the other with a shower)
- There are also four separate bungalows with bathrooms (bath and shower).
- The living area comprises of a fully equipped kitchen, dining room, bar, lounge, braai and viewing deck. The kitchen has a gas stove with oven, refrigerator, freezer, cutlery and crockery. Braai (barbecue) facilities are provided.
Boulders Bush Lodge is managed form Mopani camp and has no Reception area.
Guests are required to report to Mopani camp for check-in. Accommodation at Boulders Bush Lodge is well suited for those Guests who are looking for a private, self-catering bushveld experience.
To view the accommodation prices, refer to tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- James Stevenson-Hamilton (born in 1867) was appointed the park's first warden on 1 July 1902.