Activities & Facilities
- Guided Bush Walks
- Game Drives (in the company of trained field guides)
- Bush Breakfast and Bush Braai (Barbecue). Includes game drive to venue. Confirm availability when booking.
- Bushman and Wolhuter Wilderness Trails (pre-booked overnight activities)
- Kids Educational Programme (Seasonal)
- Rhino Perimeter Trail camp walk - with Braille facilities
- Eco-display in reception
- Through prior arrangement with the camp, catered traditional dances can be arranged
- Wildlife films every evening (except Sundays)
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- Information at Reception
- Public Telephone
- Post Box
- No ATM facility available
- Internet Cafe:
- Available at reception where one can make use of their PC’s.
- There is not a Wi-Fi facility at present, but one can connect their Laptops to the internet café network via a LAN should you wish to do so.
- The cellphone tower is now 3G capable and covers the whole camp with a booster in our conference area to strengthen the signal in there.
- Filling Station
- Communal Kitchens
- Communal Ablutions
- Braai Facilities
- Basic First Aid Assistance
- Auditorium and Conference Facilities
- Basic Day Visitor Picnic Area in camp
- Swimming Pool (for overnight residents only)
- TVs (limited DSTV) available in Guest Houses only
- Cellphone reception
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- Cultural artifacts of Stone Age man have been found for the period 100 000 to 30 000 years ago.