Activities & Facilities
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- Information at Reception
- Public Telephones
- Mini shop - stocks basic items such as firewood, ice and Telkom phone cards, there are no foodstuffs such as meat available.
- The is no ATM facility available.
- Conference Facilities - for 30 persons in lecture configuration.
- Available equipment includes projection screen, white board, TV with DSTV, video recorder, overhead projector and slide projector.
- Boma Braai with DSTV, please supply own food and drinks - we will see to the rest.
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- Many accounts of the park's early days can be found in the Stevenson-Hamilton Memorial Library.