There are no activities available from Balule, however...
- Guided Game Walks or Game Drives can be pre-arranged with Olifants camp.
- Groups of 10 people or more can book activities from Olifants.
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception at Olifants.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- There is no electricity in the camp, however, lanterns are provided.
- There is a communal kitchen with scullery and gas stoves, and a communal freezer.
- One ablution block is provided.
- There are no shop, restaurant or ATM facilities available.
- No reception office at camp.
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- There are almost 254 known cultural heritage sites in the Kruger National Park, including nearly 130 recorded rock art sites.