|Base Rate *||Click here to view the activities rates|
* The Base Rate amount is charged for any number of guests occupying a unit not exceeding the base number for that activity type (in this case 0)}. Any additional Adults and Children exceeding the base capacity are charged in addition to the base rate amount per persons up to the amount of beds or guests allowed in the unit.
- 4 Single beds with mattresses
- Additional pax must supply own mattress
- Additional pax requests submitted to the Park only
- Check in 14H00 to 17H00 winter (Apr- Sept)
- Check in 14H00 to 18H00 summer (Oct-Mar)
- Communal ablutions
- Communal Boma & Braai area
- Firearms, pets and day visitors not permitted
- Guest must be in accommodation daily by sunset
- No bedding or towels provided
- No functions or commercial activities permitted
- No late entry after gate closure
- No refunds for late arrivals
- No Smoking
- No visitors permitted at the overnight hut
- Not suitable for wheel chair access
- Vacate before 10h00
Accommodation images may differ from the actual units as refurbishment of various accommodation types occur on an on-going basis.
Ready to Book?
After a once-off registration, you can: Book New Reservations, Review Existing Reservations (amend or cancel, download PDF letters, pay outstanding amounts), Update Your Profile, etc.