Overseers Mountain Cottage (OC)
|Base Rate *||Click here to view the activities rates|
* The Base Rate amount is charged for any number of guests occupying a unit not exceeding the base number for that activity type (in this case 0)}. Any additional Adults and Children exceeding the base capacity are charged in addition to the base rate amount per persons up to the amount of beds or guests allowed in the unit.
- 1 bedroom with 4 single beds
- 1 bedroom with bunk bed
- 1 bedroom with double bunks
- 3 bedrooms, each with 2 single beds
- Access on foot: no vehicular access permitted
- Check in 14H00 to 17H00 winter (Apr- Sept)
- Check in 14H00 to 18H00 summer (Oct-Mar)
- Communal ablutions
- Communal Boma & Braai area
- Communal kitchen, equipped for 16 persons
- Firearms, pets and day visitors not permitted
- Gas fridge and stove, paraffin lanterns
- Guest to arrange arrival time a day in advance
- No functions or commercial activities permitted
- No interleading doors, overlooks second unit
- No late exit after gate closure
- No lifts available up and down the mountain
- No refunds for late arrivals
- No Smoking
- Not suitable for wheel chair access
- Porterage and bedding included
- Porterage to be arranged by guest in advance
- Vacate before 10h00
Accommodation images may differ from the actual units as refurbishment of various accommodation types occur on an on-going basis.
Ready to Book?
After a once-off registration, you can: Book New Reservations, Review Existing Reservations (amend or cancel, download PDF letters, pay outstanding amounts), Update Your Profile, etc.