Along the South Coast of South Africa lies one of the most beautiful stretches of coastline in the world, home to the Garden Route National Park.
This 4-star chalet has two double rooms, each with its own bathroom and sleeps four in comfort. This magical hideaway is tucked away at the head of a wide valley situated in the Harkerville forest. From this vantage point you can bird-watch, botanise, explore the walking trails close by or hop on your bike for an exhilarating cycle through the forest. Fully appointed with indoor and outdoor fireplace, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, DSTV, telephone and alarm system. View availability for the chalet.
Hit the road and experience mountain biking trails that will leave you breathless at the beauty of your surroundings. Ride through indigenous forest, fynbos and plantations with views of the rugged coastline.
Calling all adventure enthusiasts and nature-lovers alike! Spend a week with us in the breath-taking Garden Route National Park, exploring the beautiful beaches, rugged coastlines, indigenous forests and much more. We’ll take you on an epic journey by foot, kayak, lilo, boat, mountain bike, scooter and Segway. Adventure is in our nature!
Where To Stay
Golden Kudu - Luxury LodgesView All Luxury Lodges
Organising a conference or event?
SANParks can cater for all conferencing needs, from arranging the venue, to the logistical arrangements, to organizing tailored pre and post conference activities.Booking Request Form
Wilderness Ebb & Flow reception office closes 17h30
Please note that the closing time for reception office at Wilderness Ebb & Flow is 17h30. Late arrivals after 17h30 will be assisted at our Main Entry Gate, South Camp. Serpentine Bridge Gate no longer serves as entry gate to Ebb & Flow South Camp. It is a service gate only.
GPS coordinates for Main Entry Gate South Camp are:
- Turnoff from N2 road. 33°59'49,056" S and 022°36'4.907" E
- Main Gate South Camp. 33°59'40,818" S and 022°36'24.035" E
Millwood Museum & Mother Holly closed
Please note that the Millwood Museum and Mother Holly Tea Garden will be closed as from 1 December 2016 until further notice.
The Farleigh Mountain Bike Routes
The Farleigh Mountain Bike Routes will be temporarily closed for the next few weeks (weekends included). The routes are closed due to the current harvest of timber in areas traversing the routes and due to the hazardous nature of the work it will not be safe for mountain bikers. The alternative route that was used in the past is also affected, thus leaving us with no other alternative but the temporary closure. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
- View the Garden Route National Park official brochure
- Remember to bring along a bathing suit, angling equipment, hat, sun block, walking shoes, binoculars, bird and mammal reference books. Hikers must always carry sufficient water.
- For summer (September – March), cool comfortable clothing is recommended along with sunhats and sun protection cream.
For winter and autumn (April – August), warm clothing is recommended for the night times.
- As outdoor lighting in camps is limited, a torch/headlamp is required when walking outside at night.
- Read more Vital Information
Adventure Is In Our Nature!
- 22nd May 2017 - Biodiversity in the Garden Route National Park
- 17th May 2017 - Brenton controlled ecological burn totally under control
- 14th May 2017 - Ecological burn to restore critically endangered Knysna Sand Fynbos on Private Land
Posted by: MATTHYS (6th February 2017)
Posted by: MATTHYS (13th October 2016)
Posted by: MATTHYS (5th April 2016)
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- The GRNP has the single largest block of Afromontane forest in South Africa including the Outeniqua and Tsitsikamma sandstone fynbos areas, Mountains, forest and coast in close proximity and scenic beauty.