How to get there
The Tsitsikamma Section of the Garden Route National Park is situated some 615km from Cape Town, 195km from Port Elizabeth and 68km from Plettenberg Bay.
The access route from the N2 highway and all internal roads are tarred. Car hire is available at Plettenberg Bay, which is also the nearest airport (limited scheduled flights). Airports are also found in George and Port Elizabeth.
- Gate opening 06:00 and closing times 22:00 due to restaurant service.
- Security service, starting 18:00 - leaving 07:00 in the morning.
- Late arrivals (after 18:00) may collect keys at the entrance gate.Overnight guests arriving after 18:00 should call the camp on (042) 2811 607 - key(s) may be picked up at the gate with the security service.
- Day visitors allowed until 21:30.
- S 34 01’ 18.8”
E 23 53’ 47.9”
Gate Registration & Indemnity Form
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- The Wilderness section of the GRNP has a Ramsar site (wetland of global significance). It has the potential to conserve whole ecosystems from catchments to sea.