How to get there
The Nature's Valley Rest Camp (Tsitsikamma Section) is situated some 615km from Cape Town, 195km from Port Elizabeth and 68km from Plettenberg Bay.
The access route from the N2 highway and all internal roads are tarred. Car hire is available at Plettenberg Bay, which is also the nearest airport (limited scheduled flights). Airports are also found in George and Port Elizabeth.
- Gate opening is 07:00 and closing times 18:00
- Security service, starting 18:00 – leaving 07:00 in the morning
- Late arrivals (after 18:00) may collect keys the entrance gate with Security
- Day visitors allowed until 05:30
Overnight guests arriving after 18:00 should call resort on (044) 531 6700, if late arrival is expected and key(s) may be picked up at the gate with security service.
- S 33 58’ 19.0”
E 23 33’ 48.2”
Gate Registration & Indemnity Form
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Hot & Useful Links
Did You Know?
- The GRNP has the single largest block of Afromontane forest in South Africa including the Outeniqua and Tsitsikamma sandstone fynbos areas, Mountains, forest and coast in close proximity and scenic beauty.