GRNP Management Plans
The indigenous forest areas managed as part of the Garden Route National Park, is subjected to Forestry Stewardship Council audits annually. SANParks would like to share a summary of the monitoring results with the public:
Registraton of Commercial Operators
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2: Strategic Framework
- Chapter 3: Regional Tourism Environment
- Chapter 4: National and Regional Tourism Market Assessment
- Chapter 5: Planning Domain Assessment
- Chapter 6: Tourism Development Areas
- Chapter 7: Wilderness TDA
- Chapter 8: Goukamma TDA
- Chapter 9: Robberg TDA
- Chapter 10: Tsitsikamma TDA
- Chapter 11: Marketing Plan
Handbooks and Supporting Data:
- The Garden Route Biodiversity Sector Plan for the southern regions of the Kouga and Koukamma Municipalities
- The Garden Route Biodiversity Sector Plan for the George, Knysna and Bitou Municipalities
- Cape FSP Aquatic Management Guidelines
- Ecosystem Guidelines for Environmental Assessment in the Western Cape
- Critical Biodiversity Areas of the Garden Route
- The Garden Route Critical Biodiversity Areas Map
Critical Biodiversity Areas (CBA) Map & Associated Maps
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Did You Know?
Did You Know?
- The Wilderness section of the GRNP has a Ramsar site (wetland of global significance). It has the potential to conserve whole ecosystems from catchments to sea.