People with disabilities
- An in-depth accessibility profile for Bontebok National Park has been compiled.
- View the accessibily features overview for Bontebok National Park, as featured in the Rolling Inspiration magazine.
- Please see additional information on Wheelchair Accessibility
Universal access is a key principle applied in the planning of the Lang Elsie's Kraal camp. Two of the 10 units are special-needs adapted with bathrooms and living spaces which meet current best practice for use by people with special needs. The communal camping ablutions have no adaptations to facilitate use by person with mobility impairments.
Accommodation images may differ from the actual units as refurbishment of various accommodation types occur on an on-going basis.
Accessible Activities & Facilities
- The new facilities have ramps throughout and are totally accessible to wheelchairs.
- The information building is also accessible.
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?