New Reception Building
Bontebok National Park located just 4km from Swellendam now offers a fully equipped Conference facility that can comfortably accommodate 20-25 individuals. The facility includes a fully equipped kitchen and a deck with scenic views and wooden benches to be used during breaks.
Options for rental
There are two options for use of the facility:
- Option1: Conference Facility at R600 (without tea/coffee)
- Option2: Conference Facility at R600 + Tea/Coffee at R200
This is only during operating hours as stated below.
- Should access outside the normal park hours be required with any of the above options an additional after hours access fee of R300 will be payable.
- The following equipment package is also available at a fee of R200 per day: Data projector, Flipcharts, White board and associated marking pens.
- Access to the facility is gained via Die Stroom gate only. Prices only include access to the facility, no access to other areas of the National Park.
Park operating hours is as follows:
- Summer months (October to April): 07:00- 19:00
- Winter months (May to September): 07:00 - 18:00
- The latest possible departure should an after hours arrangement be made is 21:30.
The product options will be available on the SANParks Reservation system – reservations can however only be made with the Tourism department in the park. Payment must be made prior to arrival as per SANParks reservation procedures.
Did You Know?
Did You Know?
- It is also the smallest of South Africa's 20 National Parks
Min: 6°C / Max: 17°C