Five tents are available, each with two beds and mattresses.
Each tent has two camp chairs, a table, a braai unit and a solar-powered light. There are two communal hot water showers, two toilets and a washing up sink a short walk away from the tents. A utility box is provided at the tent. The box contains:
- Cooking set (two pots, one pan) & kettle to use on fire
- Barbeque tong, cork screw
- Two wine glasses (metal), two long glasses (metal)
- Two plates, two breakfast bowls
- Two forks, two steak knives
- Dish washing liquid and cloth
Bedding and towels are provided. Guests staying at Spekboom Tents cannot access the Restaurant in Addo Main Camp for dinner or take the Sundowner, Night or Sunrise Guided Game Drives.
Visitors must bring their own firewood and flashlights. Tents are only serviced on departure. The hide is fenced with electrified fencing.
Accommodation images may differ from the actual units as refurbishment of various accommodation types occur on an on-going basis.
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Did You Know?
Did You Know?
- The park conserves no less than five of South Africa's seven biomes
Min: 14°C / Max: 17°C
Hot & Useful Links
Official Guide on Sale
This 52-page full-colour brochure gives the visitor a complete overview of the Park, its fauna and flora, history, new developments, accommodation and activities. Highly recommended! Available from the park directly.