- Four tents with beds provide accommodation for eight people with a camp kitchen (gas fridge and gas stove), hot water shower (paraffin-powered) and flush toilet. Bedding, towels, cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils are provided. There is no electricity and lights in the camp are solar-powered.
- The camp is booked as one unit per visitor group.
- Visitors must check in at Addo main camp reception before proceeding to the camp to arrive at well before sunset for visibility.
- Visitors access the Bush Camp via a 500m path from the parking lot over a small wooden bridge and through the forest.
Accommodation images may differ from the actual units as refurbishment of various accommodation types occur on an on-going basis.
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Cloudy< br>Min: 14°C / Max: 19°C
Official Guide on Sale
This 52-page full-colour brochure gives the visitor a complete overview of the Park, its fauna and flora, history, new developments, accommodation and activities. Highly recommended! Available from the park directly.
Did You Know?
- The park conserves no less than five of South Africa's seven biomes