All booking requests are only accepted 11 months or less in advance.
Bookings for the 11th month are opened on the 1st working day of each new month.
After a once-off registration, you can:
- Book New Reservations: browse availability and make reservations
- Review Existing Reservations:
- Amend reservations
- Cancel reservations
- Download confirmation and deposit request letters
- Pay outstanding amounts
- Update Your Profile
- Check available discounts
Pensioner discounts not available here.
The SANParks Central Reservations call centre will be closed on 3 August 2016, due to the 2016 municipal elections.
- Public requests: email@example.com
- Travel Trade requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travel Trade (Cape Town): email@example.com
- Central Reservations (Pretoria): +27 (0)12 428 9111 or mobile: +27 (0)82 233 9111
- Call Centre Office Hours (GMT+2)
- Monday to Friday: 07:30 - 17:00
- Saturday and Public Holidays: 08:00 - 13:00
- Sunday: Closed
- Luxury Lodges Reservations
- +27 (0)12 426 5084/5
- Monday to Friday: 07:30 - 16:00
- Travel Trade (Cape Town): +27 (0) 21 422 2816
- Park reservations (Arid):
- Central Reservations (Pretoria): +27 (0)12 343 0234
- Travel Trade (Head Office): +27 (0)12 426 5488 or +27 (0)12 343 2006
- Travel Trade (Cape Town): +27 (0) 21 424 6211
South African National Parks
PO Box 787
- Central Reservations Street Address: 643 Leyds Street, Muckleneuk, Pretoria
- Office Hours (GMT +2):
- Monday to Friday: 07:30 - 15:45
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: Closed
View the full list of Satellite Reservations Offices.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations.
Credit Card payments:
Due to Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards, cardholder data must be protected across networks. Register to 'book online' and pay your reservation with your credit card. Alternatively, please contact your nearest reservations office and provide your credit card details. All client details will remain strictly confidential, in accordance with SANParks' privacy statements and the South African Credit Card Act.
Internet / EFT Payments or Teller Deposits:
|Credit||South African National Parks|
|Bank||First National Bank South Africa|
|Branch Code||253145 (Teller Deposits) | 250655 (Internet and EFT)|
|Reference||The Reservation Number for which payment is made MUST appear as reference on your EFT form or deposit slip|
|For International Payments:|
|Address||FNB South Africa, Church Square, Pretoria, South Africa|
|SWIFT Bank Identifier Code||FIRNZAJJXXX|
Please ascertain from your nearest reservation office if booking is still active (not cancelled) and/or if deposit due date has to be extended for the following reasons:
- If transfer is made from First National Bank on same day as deposit due date, allow at least 2 working days for the transaction to appear on our bank statement;
- If transfer is made from any other bank but First National Bank, allow at least 4 working days for the transaction to appear on our bank statement.
The following is of utmost importance:
Fax/scan a copy of the transaction to +27 (0)12 343 0234 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, to ensure that payment can be identified on our bank statement. Without the payment slip, payment cannot be linked with the entry on our bank statement and could lead to possible cancellation. Please provide your telephone number on the fax in case of discrepancies.
Cancellations & Modifications: Travel Trade
Please read the documents below and contact email@example.com should you wish to cancel or modify your booking.
- Terms and Conditions for Groups (MS Word format)
- Terms and Conditions for Groups (PDF format)
- Terms and Conditions for TT (MS Word format)
- Terms and Conditions for TT (PDF format)
Cancellations & Modifications: Public
Please read the document below and contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to cancel or modify your booking.
Request for Refunds can be sent to: email@example.com along with the following:
- The top part of a bank statement indicating:
- The account holder name [same as the reservation holder].
- The account number
- Type of account
- Reservation number
- International clients can forward credit card details.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?