This section of the park is surrounded by rugged mountains and densely fragrant vegetation.
5 Things To Seek
- Red hartebeest
- Hippo in the Sundays River
- Fish eagles on the Sundays River
Contact Addo Elephant National Park
- Tel: +27 (0) 42 2338600
- Fax: +27 (0) 42 2338643
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Ranger in Kirkwood: Tel - +27 (0) 42 2301593
- Ranger at Kabouga Gate: Tel - +27(0) 42 2300740
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
Showers< br>Min: 10°C / Max: 14°C
Official Guide on Sale
This 52-page full-colour brochure gives the visitor a complete overview of the Park, its fauna and flora, history, new developments, accommodation and activities. Highly recommended! Available from the park directly.
Did You Know?
- Addo incorporates the largest coastal dune field in the southern hemisphere