GNP-004-14 - Invitation for a suitable service provider for the provision of security services for Table Mountain National Park
South African National Parks invites tenders for the provision of security services for Table Mountain National Park.
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
The bid is issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Regulations 2011. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
- Eldah Phathwa
Telephone no: (012) 426 5260
- Bid closing date: 23 May 2014 at 11:00.
- Compulsory briefing session: 2 May 2014 at 11:00 at Table Mountain National Park, Upper Tokai Road, Tokai, 7945.
- Bid submission address: Attention for Ms Eldah Phatwa, Table Mountain National Park, Upper Tokai Road, Tokai, 7945. NB - Bidders must ensure that they sign the register at the park when submitting the bids.
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
Get unlimited access to most of Southern Africa’s premier conservation areas.
Membership is valid from date of purchase for 365 days and is available for an individual, couple or family, as well as international guests. Learn more...
- Addo Cam 01/10/2016
Posted by: ritad on 1st October 2016
- Vote for the Best Scenery Picture for September 2016
Posted by: lion queen on 1st October 2016
- Re: Animal Photo of the Month Nominations - October 2016
Posted by: RosemaryH on 1st October 2016