KNP-021-13 - Invitation for a suitable service provider for periodic road maintenance (repair and reseal), as and when required, in the Kruger National Park for a period of three years.
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites prospective service providers to submit a bid for periodic road maintenance (repair and reseal), as and when required, in the Kruger National Park for a period of three years. (CIDB Grading: 3 CE PE)
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
The bid is issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Regulations 2011. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
- Email & queries to:
Mr Lucky Mahlalela
Telephone no: (013) 735 4311
- Compulsory Briefing Session: Skukuza Rest Camp, Nombholo Mdhuli Conference Centre, Kruger National Park on 15 April 2014 at 11:00 a.m.
- The bid documents will only be available at the Supply Chain Management (Procurement) office, Administration Block, Skukuza, as from 7 April 2014. A non-refundable deposit of R500, payable in cash or by bank-guaranteed cheque made out in favour of SANParks, is required on collection of the bid document.
- The bid closing date is the 30 April 2014 at 11:00 .
- Bid submission address: Supply Chain Management (Procurement) Office, Administrative Block, Skukuza, 1350
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
- Orpen Cam 04/05/2016
Posted by: melph68 on 4th May 2016
- Shops in Kruger
Posted by: lindah on 3rd May 2016
- Making "Impossible" Bookings
Posted by: Madalla on 3rd May 2016