KNP-003-13 - Invitation for a suitable service provider for the rehabilitation of the existing N'waswitshaka River bridge, road H1-1 in Skukuza,in the Kruger National Park. Re-advertisement
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites prospective service providers to submit a bid for the rehabilitation of the existing N'waswitshaka River bridge in the Kruger National Park.
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
The bid is issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Regulations 2011. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
- Email & queries to:
Mr Lucky Mahlalela
Telephone no: (013) 735 4311
- Compulsory Briefing Session: N'waswitshaka River bridge, road H1-1, Skukuza in the Kruger National Park on 11 February 2014 at 11:00 a.m.
- The bid documents will only be available from the date of the compulsory briefing session. A non-refundable deposit of R500, payable in cash or by bank-guaranteed cheque made out in favour of SANParks, is required on collection of the bid document.
- The bid closing date is the 25th of February 2014 at 11:00 a.m.
- Bid submission address: Supply Chain Management (Procurement) Office, Administrative Block, Skukuza, 1350
- Completed sealed bid documents, clearly marked with the specific bid number must be submitted at the above-mentioned address, no later than the closing date as stipulated above. One (1) Original of the bid document must be submitted.
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
- Satara Cam 11/02/2016
Posted by: melph68 on 11th February 2016
- Keep in touch with us
Posted by: DinkyBird on 10th February 2016
- Nossob Cam 10/02/2016
Posted by: Trrp-trrrrrrrr on 10th February 2016