GNP-017-13 - Invitation to suitable service providers for the supply, delivery, training and installation of night vision capability for SANParks
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites suitable service providers for the supply, delivery, training and installation of night vision capability for South African National Parks (SANParks).
This bid is issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Regulations 2011. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
- Should you require a copy of the Invitation to Bid document, please contact Eldah Phatwa.
- Eldah Phathwa
Tel: 012 426 5243
- A compulsory briefing session will be held on 18 March 2014 at 11:00 at SANParks Head Office, Groenkloof National Park, 643 Leyds Street, Muckleneuk, Pretoria, 0002.
- Bid submission address: SANParks Head Office, Groenkloof National Park, 643 Leyds Street, Muckleneuk, Pretoria, 0002.
- The closing date of the tender is 31 March 2014 at 11:00.
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
Get unlimited access to most of Southern Africa’s premier conservation areas.
Membership is valid from date of purchase for 365 days and is available for an individual, couple or family, as well as international guests. Learn more...
- Orpen Cam 30/07/2016
Posted by: ritad on 30th July 2016
- Do you know what the WCCA is about ?
Posted by: MATTHYS on 29th July 2016
- Kruger Park picnic turned into nightmare when gang of men shot monkeys with paintball gun
Posted by: gmlsmit on 29th July 2016