KNP-004-13 - Invitation for a suitable service provider for the rehabilitation of the Biyamiti River low level crossing, road S24, in the Kruger National Park. Re-advertisement
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites prospective service providers to submit a bid for the rehabilitation of the Biyamiti River low level crossing, in the Kruger National Park.
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
The bid is issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Regulations 2011. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
- Email & queries to:
Mr Lucky Mahlalela
Telephone no: (013) 735 4311
- Compulsory Briefing Session: Biyamiti River low level crossing, road S24, Kruger National Park on 13 February 2014 at 11:00 a.m.
- The bid documents will only be available from the date of the compulsory briefing session. A non-refundable deposit of R500, payable in cash or by bank-guaranteed cheque made out in favour of SANParks, is required on collection of the bid document.
- The closing date of the bid is the 27th of February 2014 at 11:00 a.m.
- Bid submission address: Supply Chain Management (Procurement) Office, Administrative Block, Skukuza, 1350
- Completed sealed bid documents, clearly marked with the specific bid number must be submitted at the above-mentioned address, no later than the closing date as stipulated above. One (1) Original of the bid document must be submitted.
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
Get unlimited access to most of Southern Africa’s premier conservation areas.
Membership is valid from date of purchase for 365 days and is available for an individual, couple or family, as well as international guests. Learn more...
Posted by: Tronicos on 23rd July 2016
- Keeping the young ones busy
Posted by: Vols on 23rd July 2016
- Sunset game drive
Posted by: adhiroya3 on 23rd July 2016