KNP-017-13 - Invitation for a suitable service provider for the supply, delivery and spraying of 70/100 Penetration Grade Bitumen in the Kruger National Park
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites prospective service providers to submit a bid for the supply, delivery and spraying of 70/100 Penetration Grade Bitumen in the Kruger National Park, Marula Region, between Tshokwane and the Olifants River.
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
The bid is issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Regulations 2011. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
- Email & queries to:
Mr Lucky Mahlalela
Telephone no: (013) 735 4311
- Bid closing date: 29 April 2014 at 11:00 .
- Bid submission address: Supply Chain Management (Procurement) Office, Administrative Block, Skukuza, 1350
- Bidders must ensure that they sign the register at the park when submitting the bids.
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
- MZNP Restaurant celebrates the Karoo Food Festival this weekend
Posted by: MATTHYS on 29th April 2016
- Waterberg Mapungubwe Birding Event 2017
Posted by: SHR PR & Media on 29th April 2016
- Addo Cam 29/04/2016
Posted by: Dibles on 29th April 2016