CI-AD-0046/1 - Invitation for a suitable service provider for the upgrading of the Bulk Electrical Supply in the Greater Addo Elephant National Park - Nguni Lodge
South African National Parks invites tenders for the upgrading of the Bulk Electrical Supply in the Greater Addo Elephant National Park - Nguni Lodge, situated 80km from Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape.
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
The bid is issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Regulations 2011. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
- Eldah Phathwa
Telephone no: (012) 426 5260
- Bid closing date: 30 May 2014 at 11:00.
- Compulsory briefing session:The compulsory clarification meeting with representatives from SANParks will take place at the Reception Building of the Addo Elephant National Park on 8 May 2014 at 11:00. Tender documents will only be available at the compulsory site clarification meeting. A nonrefundable deposit of R 200.00, payable in cash, is required on collection of the tender documents.
- Bid submission address: Tenders in sealed envelopes marked clearly with the identification details: "Tender for Contract CI-AD-0046/1: The upgrading of the Bulk Electrical Supply in the Greater Addo Elephant National Park - Nguni Lodge" must be deposited in the tender box at the Reception of the Addo Elephant National Park, on or before the stated closing time. Telegraphic, telephonic, telex, facsimile, e-mail and late tenders will not be accepted. Tenders may only be submitted on the tender documentation issued.
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
Get unlimited access to most of Southern Africa’s premier conservation areas.
Membership is valid from date of purchase for 365 days and is available for an individual, couple or family, as well as international guests. Learn more...
- KTP Feb / Mar vs July / August?
Posted by: BDM CAPE TOWN on 25th August 2016
- Mountain Zebra Photography Course - September 2016
Posted by: SHR PR & Media on 25th August 2016
- Addo Cam 25/08/2016
Posted by: Dibles on 25th August 2016