Buying Wildcard using credit from SanParks

Everything you need to know about the Wild Card program.

Moderators: ritad, RosemaryH, lion queen, Crested Val

greatlyblessed

Buying Wildcard using credit from SanParks

Unread post by greatlyblessed »

Hi ,
I am planning on getting an International Wildcard for my family, and I have credit with SanParks, as changed accommodation that had already been paid for. Was wondering if there is a way of using that credit to buy the wildcard rather then having to get a refund?

If I can't use the credit, can I buy the card at either Numbi or Malelane gates ? Is this a long process? Are we better off doing online anyway?

Thank you
at4chho2

Re: Buying Wildcard using credit from SanParks

Unread post by at4chho2 »

Hi all,

Are there any new experiences with this topic?
We already have a wildcard, however it has expired last year so we'll need to renew it for our next trip to Kruger in April. First wildcard was purchased online in 2015. Now as we also had to re-arrange our itinerary few times we also have a credit on our sanparks client account. So instead of paying the wildcard with credit card and asking for a refund of the credit on our sanparks account we'd prefer to pay the wildcard with that credit.
Can anaybody tell us if that is possible and what we'd have to do?
Thx a lot in advance!!!
Chris
2022 Kruger: Letaba - Sirheni - Punda Maria - Bateleur - Olifants - Satara - Skukuza - Biyamiti - Lower Sabie
2023 Kruger: Biyamiti - Crocodile Bridge - Skukuza - Satara - Lower Sabie
Crested Val
Forum Assistant
Forum Assistant

Re: Buying Wildcard using credit from SanParks

Unread post by Crested Val »

As I suspected, will not be able to purchase/renew your Wild Card with the credit in your client account.

You will however be able to use it for drives/walks, or of course for accomm next visit!!

Hope you have a wonderful trip. :thumbs_up:
Missing my beloved Kruger!!!