Always had great food and service here. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Could just do with a nice juicy fillet now!!!!! :whistle: :whistle:
Missing my beloved Kruger!!!
Hippotragus
Legendary Virtual Ranger
Legendary Virtual Ranger

Re: Dinner at Cattle Baron in Skukuza March 5, 2017

Unread post by Hippotragus »

I have only had good meals there. I am not really a red meat fan, so I usually have a chicken dish. Last time I was there, it was so hot that I couldn't face my usual chicken dish and I had a huge salad - I can't remember what was in it, but it was super.

Well done Cattle Baron and staff!
jaxidean
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Re: Dinner at Cattle Baron in Skukuza March 5, 2017

Unread post by jaxidean »

I have to re-iterate Porridge's feedback it was truly a wonderful evening the food was really good and a thumbs up to Alice for her amazing service :)

Thank you Cattle Baron :)
Punda Maria 21/09/2018 - 04/10/2018
Tsendze 05/10/2018- 06/10/2018
Krielpje

Great Service

Unread post by Krielpje »

My wife and I were so amazed due to the service rendered by Zondi and his wife at the Marula camp. Helping with getting a suitable standing, offering help in many other aspects and the cleanest ablusions we have experienced in any camp. Making a turn once or twice a day to hear if you are happy. This really is just an amazing guy. Pieter & Hendrina
RosemaryH
Forum Assistant
Forum Assistant

Re: Great Service

Unread post by RosemaryH »

Hi Krielpje :gflower: A very warm welcome to the forums :D

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the outstanding hospitality and service you received from Zondi and his wife at the Marula camp. Greatly appreciated!

I will ensure that your comments are received by management :thumbs_up:
Rose
isinkwe
Legendary Virtual Ranger
Legendary Virtual Ranger

Unread post by isinkwe »

Welcome to the forums krielpje :thumbs_up: :D :D
What a fantastic first post Image

So many people are quick to complain and very few give credit where credit is due. I received that same outstanding service , welcome and commitment throughout my stay at Maroela.

Maroela is one of the best kept sites in Kruger without a doubt :thumbs_up:

Image lets not tell anyone else otherwise it will be difficult to get another booking Image
Isn't it just amazing how potatoes give us fries and vodka? :D The rest of the vegetables should get their act together :rtm:
Elsa

Unread post by Elsa »

Well done to Zondi and his wife and thanks to Krieljpe for the feedback. :clap:
Take time each day to be with nature
Mischief
Legendary Virtual Ranger
Legendary Virtual Ranger

Unread post by Mischief »

Warm welcome to the Forum Krieljpe, thank you for the positive feedback received on Marula Camp.
:clap: :clap: :clap: Well done to Zondi and his wife for excellent services rendered.
"Nature is not a place to visit. It is home."- G.Snyder
Mischief :P
George_Brits
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger

Unread post by George_Brits »

It is in experiences like this that makes a stay memorable. Well done to Zondi and his wife.

Sent from my SGP321 using Tapatalk
Grantmissy
Legendary Virtual Ranger
Legendary Virtual Ranger

Unread post by Grantmissy »

Well done Marula Camp staff :clap: :clap: :clap: Keep us the good customer service :thumbs_up: .
“Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, it's the only time we've got.”
Mischief
Legendary Virtual Ranger
Legendary Virtual Ranger

Had a day trip to Kruger yesterday.Have to comment and commend the SANPARKS staff at Phabeni gate on entering...quick,friendly and efficient.Likewise the staff at Paul Kruger Gate when we existed.
We also had lunch at the Cattle Baron in Skukuza...Solly/Solomon was our waiter..what a cheerful and helpful gentleman made our meal so much more pleasant!He was knowledgeable about buffet items and could recommend delish items on the menu.Also told us upfront what was not available on the menu as we sat down.The food was exceptional.I do hope somebody who reads this will pass our compliments onto Solly.
Also we found all the employees in the Skukuza shop to be very courteous and friendly.
This goes a long way to making your trip really fantastic!
Well done to all concerned :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
isinkwe
Legendary Virtual Ranger
Legendary Virtual Ranger

Unread post by isinkwe »

Mischief wrote: Likewise the staff at Paul Kruger Gate when we existed.

Were they happy to see you leave ImageImage
Isn't it just amazing how potatoes give us fries and vodka? :D The rest of the vegetables should get their act together :rtm:
Mischief
Legendary Virtual Ranger
Legendary Virtual Ranger

Isinkwe :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: I know where to find you in June!
salamanda
Distinguished Virtual Ranger
Distinguished Virtual Ranger

Unread post by salamanda »

:funny:
Ollie
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Amazing friendly and efficient service

Unread post by Ollie »

In a day and age when its easy to get caught up on what is not working, I thought we should stop a moment and share with you how fantastic our recent trip to the Kruger National Park was..... we have been many times to the Kruger (going back to our first visit in 1994). Its is a long way from where we live in California, but we love the bush experience and make the trip every other year. The service from the time we arrived until the time we left was just first class, the Kruger staff were very friendly and falling over themselves to help us, we felt very special every day. I could tell you so many stories from our near three week visit of just how exceptional the visit was. I will give you a few examples: One afternoon we were driving north of Shingwedzi when a red car was about to pass us. The driver stopped next to us and asked are you a San Parks Forum member, I was surprised... (must be the yellow ribbon). The gentleman then showed us a large photo board and we see its Rodger from Tsendze..... he was so nice and welcomed us to the park and wished us a great stay. We were blown away that some one would take a few minutes to just stop and have a chat. Next example, we were staying at Shingwedzi, one of the outside lights was flickering, my wife and son decided to walk down to reception (a 5 min walk) to report that the light was not working (I stayed at the hut). Within a few minutes a gentleman arrived with a new bulb, it was the wrong one, so he left and came back with the correct bulb and the light was fixed. My wife and son arrive back at the hut perhaps 10 minutes after leaving and said they will come and fix the light shortly, I then explained it was already fixed and the guy had already made two trips to the hut to fix the light.... Each day when we got back to the hut after a morning drive the house keeper had a folded the bedspread with a different design one day was a bow tie, the next day a lightening bolt... these are things you kind of expect at a 5 star hotel, not in the bush. At Berg-n-Dal we told the house keeper that because we were a large group we would be eating at one bungalow and sharing the utensils. She said no problems and asked if we needed anything else. They day we were departing Berg-n-Dal she came early to assist with the relocating of the utensils, crockery etc. She did not need to do this, she was amazing. At all the shops the staff were exceptional, if we could not find something they offered to check the storage areas, and often found us what we needed with no fuss. From the gate to the reception at each camp, to the housekeepers and so on, they were awesome!