ILLGEAL FISHING IN PLETT

Moderators: ritad, RosemaryH, lion queen, Crested Val

Alex46p

ILLGEAL FISHING IN PLETT

Unread post by Alex46p »

Good day.

ILLEGAL FISHING HAS BECOME A SERIOUS PROBLEM HERE IN PLETT. A FISHERMAN CAN FISH ALMOST ANYWHERE IN PLETT, REMOVE AS MUCH BAIT AS HE WISHES AND REMOVE HAS MANY UNDERSIZED JUVENILE FISH AS THEY PLEASE WITH NO PROBLEM. THERE IS NO SANPARKSNOR CAPE NATURE OFFICIALS CHECKING FISHING LICENSES OR ANYTHING.

YESTERDAY I WAS FISHING AT NATURES VALLEY, ONE OF THE LAST GOOD FISHING SPOTS AS ALL THE OTHER AREAS HAVE BEEN DESIMATED, I ENCOUNTERED 20 FISHERMAN ALL CATCHING JUVENILE STUMPNOSE AND LEERVIS AND KEEPING THEM. BIG FISH POPULATIONS ARE DECLINING RAPIDLY.

SANPARKS NEEDS TO DEVELOP A WAY TO GIVE AUTHORITY TO LOCAL RESPONSIBLE FISHERMAN SO THAT WE CAN ASSIST IN PROTECTING OUR ECOSYSTEM. IT IS DISGUSTING TO SEE THEM RAPING NATURE IN OUR SO CALLED ECO FRIENDLY PLETTENBERG BAY.

0764097505 FOR INFO
MATTHYS

Re: ILLGEAL FISHING IN PLETT

Unread post by MATTHYS »

Welcome to the forums, Alex46p.

Please submit your concerns, via e-mail, to [email protected] .

I am now going to lock this topic and move it to the Service Related Feedback Forum (please see the Rules of the Service Related Feedback Forum ).
Please let me or any other moderator know when you need to report back and please see #6.d of the Forums Netiquette.
aquila non capit muscas