Tankwa Karoo NP e-mail

Agulhas, Bontebok, Table Mountain, Tankwa Karoo, West Coast

Moderators: ritad, RosemaryH, lion queen, Crested Val

diego

Tankwa Karoo NP e-mail

Unread post by diego »

Hi everyone :)

tried to contact Tankwa Karoo NP by the published e-mail adress: [email protected]
Received following message from my provider: "This could be because the e-mail address you entered was incorrect or does not exist, or because the inbox is full or there may have been a temporary error with the recipient's e-mail. Please check the
address(es) you entered and send the e-mail again."

Can anyone tell me, if [email protected] ist still the correct adress or did they change?

Thank you very much for any further information. :)

regards Diego
Albert
Distinguished Virtual Ranger
Distinguished Virtual Ranger

Re: Tankwa Karoo NP e-mail

Unread post by Albert »

Hi Diego
Sent you a PM in this regard
Albert
Latest lifers (572): Red Knot, Bar-tailed Godwit, Protea Canary, White-backed Duck, Namaqua Warbler, Yellow-throated Longclaw, Corn Crake, Buffy Pipit, Eurasian Hobby, Böhm's Spinetail, Green Sandpiper
pindara

Unread post by pindara »

I had the same problem today. The telephone doesn't work either. Ricardo at Central Reservations did his best to answer my questions, but I would like to be in contact with someone from the park before we go there on Monday. Can anyone help?
MATTHYS

Unread post by MATTHYS »

A big thank you :gflower: to the Regional Communications Manager - Cape Region and the Tankwa Karoo NP manager for their responses :

The email in question has been giving us problem, however all other emails are working well....for booking enquiries they can use [email protected]
Our telephone line is down for sometime now but we are reachable at 021 7417 136. This the telephone number we are using for the interim.

The parks website page will be updated tomorrow.
aquila non capit muscas
pindara

Unread post by pindara »

Thanks for posting the telephone number - I was able to contact the park with my questions. And they have also posted this information on their Facebook page. Note that under Vital Information on the website it says there is diesel available in the park, and that was also the information given to me when I spoke to Central Reservations yesterday - however, that is NOT the case, there is NO FUEL available in the park. Wood can be bought at reception. The map of the layout of Elandsberg has also not been updated to show the new cottages. Another thing, apparently there are now solar lights, no longer lanterns and candles only.
MATTHYS

Unread post by MATTHYS »

Thanks for the feedback, Pindara.
aquila non capit muscas