Visitor feedback questionnaire

Moderators: ritad, RosemaryH, lion queen, Crested Val

HiltonP
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Visitor feedback questionnaire

Unread post by HiltonP »

Can anyone confirm if the link shown below (to a visitor feedback questionnaire) is active and valid?

The feedback pages on the SANParks website appear to be under construction hence my question about this alternate link.

Is there somebody collecting the information from this link and acting upon it?

http://sanparks.touchwork.com/survey/ma ... aud=portal
Elsa

Re: Visitor feedback questionnaire

Unread post by Elsa »

Hilton, the link you have appears to me to be active and valid and I'm sure it will be assigned to the correct department.

Did you have a problem with it?
Take time each day to be with nature
Crested Val
Forum Assistant
Forum Assistant

Unread post by Crested Val »

The link works for me. :thumbs_up:
Missing my beloved Kruger!!!
HiltonP
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Unread post by HiltonP »

Thank you for your quick replies, your response is much appreciated. The link works for me in that it allows me to complete the questionnaire. My enquiry is more about whether there is somebody on the other side that is actioning on the feedback?

I feel it is important to provide constructive feedback following each visit to a park, and we take great effort to ensure that our responses are well thought out, meaningful and positive. We provide feedback via this link following every visit, which means probably 3 to 4 feedback questionnaires every year.

We are however finding that, particularly regarding the maintenance of accommodation facilities, not much is being done and the cottages are gradually deteriorating. Items which we reported on 3 to 5 years ago are still broken.

Hence my question. Quite possibly we have been providing feedback in the wrong place, and should be using another method or online form?
Elsa

Unread post by Elsa »

No other form and I can assure you any feedback is taken seriously Hilton but if you would like to send any particular issue you have and further complaints to [email protected] then please do so.
Take time each day to be with nature